WDSD BUZZ MACHINE
Taco Banh, an Asian focused taqueria that opened last month in Hillcrest, closed for a menu redo. WDSD suspects that burritos with hoisin black beans and pickled daikon is not quite what San Diegans think of when they get the craving for Mexican food. Their website was also MIA. The restaurant is scheduled to reopen in two weeks with a broader and a bit more traditional selection of entrees, breakfast and dinner items. Their Kobe beef and pork tacos will stay on the menu. Taco Banh is at 3850 Fifth Ave., San Diego.
TELL WDSD WHERE TO GO!
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Good News for Craft Beer Distilled from Brewers' Conference
- Holiday season -- time to stock the wine cupboard
- Sabuku Sushi: a Finer Grade of Fish
- MONDAY NOVEMBER 28
- Addison at The Grand Del Mar Makes the Top 100 List for Best Restaurants for 2011: LA and SF Shut Out
- Waddling Into the Sunset
- Miguel's Cocina in Carlsbad: An Affordable Fiesta
- EVENT ARCHIVE
- Details Emerge About Burlap - The Restaurant
- An Amtrak & Avis Wine Country Weekend