WDSD BUZZ MACHINE
Taco Banh, an Asian focused taqueria that opened last month in Hillcrest, closed for a menu redo. WDSD suspects that burritos with hoisin black beans and pickled daikon is not quite what San Diegans think of when they get the craving for Mexican food. Their website was also MIA. The restaurant is scheduled to reopen in two weeks with a broader and a bit more traditional selection of entrees, breakfast and dinner items. Their Kobe beef and pork tacos will stay on the menu. Taco Banh is at 3850 Fifth Ave., San Diego.
TELL WDSD WHERE TO GO!
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Good News for Craft Beer Distilled from Brewers' Conference
- Addison at The Grand Del Mar Makes the Top 100 List for Best Restaurants for 2011: LA and SF Shut Out
- Holiday season -- time to stock the wine cupboard
- WDSD's Best of the Net | Hot Nuts from Union Square Cafe
- Sabuku Sushi: a Finer Grade of Fish
- Native Foods Café: The New Veggie Heaven in Encinitas
- MONDAY NOVEMBER 28
- Waddling Into the Sunset
- Mr. Dumpling in Kearny Mesa is Fast, Affordable and Fun
- Around the Net | The 10 Worst Restaurant Names